commitment begins with people
- Assemble electrical control panels. Complete point to point to point wiring, and install a wide variety of electronic and electro mechanical components (of a non repetitive nature). Work from schematics, bills of material, hand written notes and written and verbal instructions. May have to determine the method and sequence of assembly operations. Utilize small hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers and soldering irons.
- Work with minimal supervision once work assignments are given and explained. Ask questions to obtain sufficient instruction to perform assigned tasks.
- Read drawings, blueprints, electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. Use good judgment when dimensions or tolerances seem inconsistent or unworkable. Ask engineers or supervisors to clarify. Mark up drawings and bills of material to document the “as built” final product.
- Perform necessary hand operations such as deburring, drilling, grinding & sawing. Operate lift trucks and hand pallet jacks to move material within plant. Keep simple records.
- Work for the good of the company, accept instruction from supervisors and lead men. Maintain a positive attitude and be a team player!